Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's Summertime!- Top Picks

Oh my goodness! This challenge has been so fun! So many pretty and awesome projects from all of you. I looked so forward every day, just to see what you all posted for the challenge! We certainly had some stunners!

Hope to see you back for next weeks challenge too! It's going to be a goody!!!

Thank you,

Donna

Here are my top picks:
     
                                                                     Louise
                                                           
 
                                                 

                                                              Lorie




                                                                       Tania


2 comments:

  1. Why thank you for choosing my card as one of your favorites! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks loads for choosing my card, I am really honored.

    ReplyDelete