Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Challenge #253 - Back to School!

This week is back-to-school week for most students, so my challenge for everyone is to create a back-to-school card or gift!

I went with a card as my inspiration for you.


This wise owl would be great for either a student or a teacher and was created using my Silhouette. The little wooden ruler gave me the inspiration for the sentiment and I think it will put a smile on the face of the person receiving it! 

Now it is your turn!  Your homework this week is to create a card or gift for a student or teacher and link it up below.  We will be sure to visit your blog and you might even be featured here next Tuesday!

Our Design Team has had some changes, so be sure to visit each of the Girlfriends who are listed below and on the side-bar!


Thanks for playing along :)


1 comment: