Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#191 - Only Red & White

Good Morning Little Red Wagon fans!!!

In Canada, we are approaching Canada Day weekend and that means and extra day off work!!! That is worth celebrating :)

This week, my challenge to you is to only use red & white - the colours of our flag!!

Here is my inspiration!


I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week.  Take some time and visit the Little Red Wagon teams blogs to see their inspiration and be sure to link up your creations below! 

Carolyn 

4 comments:

  1. I love red cards, so when I saw your challenge today, I just had to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Canada! Thanks for hosting a Red-and-white challenge. I hope to carve out some time to play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I'm a Canadian and found your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the RED theme. My favourite colour x

    ReplyDelete