Thursday, December 22, 2011

DT Call... for Locals!

Hey everyone, we are bringing you a special kind of challenge. Our very own Avril has decided to jump out of the wagon to focus more on other things and that has left an opening on our Design Team. Our only request is that you are local to Kitchener-Waterloo or GTA area.

If you are "local" and you are interested, please link up your blog below and we will check it out and vote.

You can link your blog up until Dec. 27th and we will notify our choices and hopefully have them participating the beginning of January!

We do this for fun only so there is no compensation or product provided. Any questions, just ask!





7 comments:

  1. Well I entered although I do many more layouts than cards - haven't been able to perfect the shrink it down approach to making cards but I will get there, and I hope working on this blog will force me to get there faster!

    Thanks for the chance to apply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fingers crossed*...(over my mouth so I don't start screaming "pick me") :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, please feel free to link a gallery but you will need a blog to be on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. right around the corner from you :) I would be very interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be great fun...Good Luck to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck all.
    We will miss you, Avril

    ReplyDelete